- Detect 9-digit ZIP codes in shipping a warehouse addresses and, instead of truncating the last 4 digits, send them in the Plus4 field of the SOAP request.
- [Important] Fix bug causing order lines to get deleted is the corresponding basket or basket line is deleted.
- Handle bug occurring when a basket contained a zero-quantity line item.
- Upgrade dependencies.
- Simplified retry logic and fixed infinite loop issue.
- Improved documentation.
- Added ability to retry CCH transactions when requests raises a ConnectionError, ConnectTimeout, or ReadTimeout.
- Added new setting,
CCH_MAX_RETRIES, to control how many retries to attempt after an initial failure. Defaults to 2.
- Added new setting,
- Remove caching functionality from CCHTaxCalculator.estimate_taxes since miss rate was almost 100%.
- Fix bug in tax calculation causing taxes to be calculated based on pre-discounted prices instead of post-discounted prices.
- Add optional basket line quantity override by checking for property BasketLine.cch_quantity. Falls back to standard quantity if property doesn’t exist.
- Renamed package to oscarcch for consistency. Set db_table option on models to prevent requiring table rename.
- Move tests inside oscarcch package.
- Fix bug where calculator could throw exception even when ignore_cch_error flag was set.
- Add the ability to set CCH product SKU, item, and group per-product in addition to globally.
- Add CCH_TIME_ZONE setting.
- Send time zone aware ISO format date as CalculateRequest InvoiceDate node. Formerly just sent the date.
- Truncate ZIP coes so that CCH doesn’t choke when the user supplies a full 9-digit ZIP code.
- Improve unit tests by mocking all requests and responses. This allows running tests without a connection to an actual CCH server instance.
- Fixed bug where floats from SOAP response weren’t properly converted into quantized decimals when saving OrderTaxation and LineTaxation models.
- Made instrumented-soap dependency optional.
- Moved gitlab testing from the shell executor to the docker executor.
- Added better usage documentation.
- Fixed an exception when raven isn’t installed.
- Initial release.